Your UCAS Application
UCAS Application Help for Indonesian Students
Almost all students wishing to study an undergraduate degree in the UK need to apply through UCAS, the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service.
Students can select five universities per application and must also supply a personal statement. Once you have submiited your UCAS application, universities will consider your offer before informing you of their response.
As an official UCAS centre, SI-UK will provide you with free, independent advice on how to submit a high quality UCAS application. It is vital you understand the UCAS application process fully and choose the right institutions to apply to. SI-UK will:
- Introduce schools and courses
- Help you decide on five UK universities and courses to apply to
- Create your UCAS application
- Review and edit your personal statement
- Add a reference to UCAS and send your application
- Fully track your application once in the UCAS database
There are many different UCAS application deadlines depending on what course and level you wish to study. For EU students applying to the majority of courses, the 15th January is when all applications must be submitted. Non-EU students can still submit their application up to June 30th.
If you received no offers from your five UCAS choices or changed your mind about which courses and institutions you wish to apply to, UCAS Extra allows you to add another choice to your application. UCAS Extra opens each February and lasts until July. If you still do not have an offer after the July deadline, you are eligible to enter UCAS Clearing.
UCAS Clearing is for students who are unable to secure an offer from a UK university for three main reasons:
- They applied after the June 30th deadline
- Exam results fell short of conditional offer requirements
- No offers were received, or no offers were accepted